Sunday, November 26, 2006

Italian cooking site with illustrated instructions

I was not well for a while but I will try and contribute to my blogs a little more from now on. I guess I must be feeling better because I agreed to have a dinner party at our house today. And it turned out really well, too! To tell the truth, I did start preparations two days ago, making sure to get everything done. I actually decided that I like this type of a schedule because it allowed me to prepare everything ahead of time, at a relatively leisurely pace.

I prepared a European style dinner and in the process of looking for ideas I found another good site with step-by-step illustrated instructions. It is the site of this lady in the picture, Anna Maria Volpi, born in Italy, now living in California. Her site, Anna Maria’s Open Kitchen is chock full of great Italian recipes (and I don't mean spaghetti and meatballs) with lots of guidance to help you get great results.

No comments: