Sunday, September 03, 2006

BlogDay 2006

I will interrupt my plum Odyssey for a moment, in honour of a day I did not know about until now: Blog Day 2006. Unfortunately I am a bit late in recognizing it, the official date was August 31. But better late than never! Being the resident godess of this blog here, I declare (just for here and just for now) September 3rd as BlogDay!

According to the rules of the celebrations, one has to choose five blogs from five different geographical points, as far apart as possible, and introduce them to the visitors of our own blog.

So here are my five choices for this year's BlogDay offering:

1. If you want to read about exotic (Korean...) food experiences, visit Zen Kimchi.

2. A wonderful food blog, Kitchen at No. Nineteen, by a young lady (originally from Malaysia?) in a small Hungarian town.

3. Great Canadian food blog: Domestic Goddess

4. Simply Recipes: extremely well organized blog, full of great ideas, pictures, recipes.

5. And finally here is a truly avid cook/baker from Singapore. She has not one, but THREE blogs on food!
a) She bakes and she cooks
b) The baker's index
c) Crumbs...

1 comment:

Elise said...

Hi Sarah,
So glad you like my recipe blog! Thanks for pointing out some other cool blogs too. It's hard to keep up with all the new food blogs out there.